Chair: Kent Johnson, COO, YMCA of the USA and Margie Wang, COO and CFO, Junior Achievement Worldwide
NHSA Lead: Melanie Richardson
About the council
The Operations Council is a forum for CFOs, COOs, and CAO's (or other top officers in operations) of National Assembly member organizations to network, share best practices, and stay on top of operational (and related) issues affecting the nonprofit human services sector.
Most Recent Meeting
Oct 13, 2016
- Effectively Scaling Programs -- Delivery Vehicles that Work
- Fundraising with Better Returns
- Knowing the Signs of Financial and Organizational Vulnerability
- Leading Transformational Change Within your Organization
- Nonprofit Risk Management
- Nonprofits and New Media: A Dialogue
- The Elements of Transformational Systemic Change
- Threats, Challenges, and Opportunities in the New Nonprofit Economy
The Peer Council meets once a year, usually in or near Washington DC. Meetings are typically 10 am-3 pm.